The Journal "Physical culture and health" was founded in 2004 for the publication of original research articles covering the problems of the theory and methods of physical education..
Publications placed in the Journal reflect the educational, philosophical, sociological, historical, psychological and legal aspects of physical culture and sports.
The Editorial Board.
- Physical Culture and Health. - 2021. - Vol. 80. - Issue 4.
- Physical Culture and Health. - 2021. - Vol. 79. - Issue 3. (the web page is under development)
- Physical Culture and Health. - 2021. - Vol. 78. - Issue 2. (the web page is under development)
Catalog of the Agency "Rospechat", the index is 18414.
The scientific and methodical journal "Physical Culture and Health" since December 28, 2018 is included in the list of the Higher Attestation Commission under the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation in the following branches of science and groups of specialties:
- Theory and methodology of physical education, sports training, recreational and adaptive physical culture (pedagogical sciences);
- Restorative medicine, sports medicine, physical therapy, balneology and physiotherapy (biomedical sciences).